Re: RFS: fonts-morisawa-bizud-{gothic,mincho}

Hi,

Thanks your review!

On Wed, 20 Apr 2022 02:06:33 +0900,
Boyuan Yang <byang@debian.org> wrote:

> As far as I can tell current packaging is problematic. You will need to build
> the fonts using sources/build.py instead of directly using the half-baked
> sources/ttf/*.ttf. This is also encouraged by upstream.

I have updated these packages to generate fonts during the package build process.
I have also removed old branches and tags and pushed new branches, upstream tags.

* fonts-morisawa-bizud-gothic:
  - short desc.: An universal design typeface gothic font
  - BTS: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1009227
  - Package @ salsa:
    - https://salsa.debian.org/uwabami/fonts-morisawa-bizud-gothic

* fonts-morisawa-bizud-mincho:
   - short desc.: An universal design typeface mincho font
   - BTS: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1009228
   - Package @ salsa:
     - https://salsa.debian.org/uwabami/fonts-morisawa-bizud-mincho

Thease packages are lintian clean.