python-unicodedata2_14.0.0+ds-3_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi,

our hard working trainees added a note to your package:

  -> File makeunicodedata.py has a copyright statement in the middle of the file:

  Copyright (c) 1999-2000 by Secret Labs AB

  that I did not find in d/copyright.

  -> The header files are not listed along with the c files in the d/copyright
  file and because of that they change their copyright holder since they fall into
  the Files: * stanza.

  Example: unicodedata2\unicodectype.c is copyright CNRI
           unicodedata2\unicodectype.h has no copyright notice and is not listed
  in d/c. It thus falls in the Files: * stanza that is

  Copyright: 2014- Mike Kaplinskiy <mike.kaplinskiy@gmail.com>

  I'm pretty sure this is erroneous.

  Apparently this is true for all the files in unicodedata2/ and thus a simple
  stanza would do:

  Files: unicodedata2/*

Please ping me again after you uploaded a new version.

Thanks!
 Thorsten

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.