ITP: fontbakery -- Font quality checker

Hello,

My name is Paulo (kretcheu) [1]

I want to help in efforts to put Fontbakery at the Debian archive.

There are an open ITP https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=932568

Fontbakery is a tool to check common issues of fonts for quality
assurance.

Font quality is a daily concern of font publishers, foundries and type
designers. Every foundry has their own set of tools to ensure that the
fonts they publish are in good shape. The “Font Bakery” project is a
new and unique initiative to publicly, openly and collaboratively
gather knowledge on font issues - and whisk that knowledge into
software tools that check font files. Checks can be made on OpenType,
UFO, GlyphsApp, and TruFont files, and exist at 3 levels: As
standardized format profiles, as distributor requirements, or as
individuals’ custom checks.

I would like to introduce the package for the autopkgtest for fonts, and
this package should be under maintenance of Debian Fonts Task Force.

I was working on some dependency packages.

## ITPs
### commandlines
https://bugs.debian.org/1004969
### glyphsets
https://bugs.debian.org/1004942
### glyphtools
https://bugs.debian.org/1004991
### sre-yield
https://bugs.debian.org/1005076

Packaging is not ready yet, but you can see the state of work at:

## Repos:
https://salsa.debian.org/kretcheu/sre-yield
https://salsa.debian.org/kretcheu/glyphsets
https://salsa.debian.org/kretcheu/glyphtools