Re: RFS: fonts-morisawa-bizud-{gothic,mincho}

Hi,

在 2022-04-11星期一的 08:24 +0900,Youhei SASAKI写道:
> Hi folks,
>
> I submit following two ITP.
>  * fonts-morisawa-bizud-gothic:
>    - short desc.: An universal design typeface gothic font
>    - BTS: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1009227
>    - Package @ salsa:
>      - https://salsa.debian.org/uwabami/fonts-morisawa-bizud-gothic
>
> * fonts-morisawa-bizud-mincho:
>    - short desc.: An universal design typeface mincho font
>    - BTS: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1009228
>    - Package @ salsa:
>      - https://salsa.debian.org/uwabami/fonts-morisawa-bizud-mincho
>
> Please review and upload and give DM upload permission.
> I would also appreciate your permission to move these repositories to the
> team's salsa repository.

As far as I can tell current packaging is problematic. You will need to build
the fonts using sources/build.py instead of directly using the half-baked
sources/ttf/*.ttf. This is also encouraged by upstream.

Thanks,
Boyuan Yang