Re: Updated fonts in fonts-beng-extra

Hi,

I saw Vasudev Kamath was listed as the package uploader, but there's no upload
on this package from Vasudev in the past 7 years. Vasudev, are you still
maintaining this font? If not, please let us know so that others can kick in.
I may take a look at it later (e.g., 2 weeks).

Thanks,
Boyuan

在 2022-01-30星期日的 06:37 +0530,Anirban Mitra写道: