Re: Comments regarding fnt_1.2-1_amd64.changes

On 18.09.2021 04:06, Paul Wise wrote:
On Sat, Mar 20, 2021 at 11:00 PM Gürkan Myczko wrote:

This is the original file, there is no other source to it. I am aware of all source files are required. And sorry there is nothing else. The source of its generation is in my brain though and I can describe it in the README.md in a future version.

I would be interested to read that description, even if it is no
longer required for Debian purposes (since it was dropped upstream,
though the README.md still references it).

It's not too hard, using inkscape filters, please see my tries at:
https://sid.ethz.ch/debian/fnt/logo2/ (adds the filter, read the svg files, keyword NUDGE CMY) https://sid.ethz.ch/debian/fnt/logo/ (the thing that creates a bitmap from a vector font)

Best,