RFH: afdko 3.7.0~a9, containing build-dep of ANTLR

Hi,

Recently the font feature part of makeotf in afdko package is rewritten that the parser is generated by a tool called ANTLR.

Because the upstream uses static-linked ANTLR library and pre-generated intermediate C code.  I am trying to regenerate the code on package build and use the shared library for policy sake, however the changes are hacky and I am not sure whether my changes are correct.

Currently, the only package in Debian that build-deps ANTLR is mysql-workbench.

I would like to ask someone to review my changes, especially in c/makeotf/lib/hotconv and d/patches.

Yao Wei

(This email is sent from a phone; sorry for HTML email if it happens.)