Re: fontmake_2.3.0-3_source.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

Hi Yao,

On Wed, 30 Jun 2021 23:48:25 +0000
Debian FTP Masters <ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org> wrote:
> Source: fontmake
> Architecture: source
> Version: 2.3.0-3
(snip)
> Changes:
>  fontmake (2.3.0-3) unstable; urgency=medium
>  .
>    * Team upload
>  .
>    [ Yao Wei (魏銘廷) ]
>    * Update debian/watch to new GitHub format
>  .
>    [ Hideki Yamane ]
>    * Add Rules-Requires-Root: no
>    * Set upstream metadata fields: Bug-Database, Bug-Submit, Repository,
>      Repository-Browse.
>    * debian/control
>      - Add Rules-Requires-Root: no
>    * debian/patches
>      - Drop Add-files-to-adjust-to-upstream-source.patch
>    * debian/source/options
>      - Add it instead of above patch
>    * Add debian/salsa-ci.yml

 As I wanted to track new upstream release via qa.debian.org, I've pushed
 above update to unstable. Mostly cosmetic changes and salsa-ci will catch
 the fail if it exists, IMO.

 And pushed new upstream 2.4.0 to git repo but dependencies are not satisfied
 so will push to experimental after it would be fixed.

--
Hideki Yamane <henrich@iijmio-mail.jp>