Re: cannot push all of fonts-sil-nuosusil

Hi,

On Tue, 10 Nov 2020 15:42:33 -0700
Bobby de Vos <bobby_devos@sil.org> wrote:
> I do test with a sid pbuilder (would cowbuilder give better results?).

 With cowbuilder, you can reduce time to extract .tgz :)

> The problem occurs when running gbp --buildpackage as I run that outside
> of the pbuilder (and therefore on Ubuntu) to produce a .dsc package that
> pbuilder will then build.

 You can also create sid pbuilder/cowbuilder chroot image on Ubuntu
 (and vice-versa).

 And just specifying pbuilder = True in ~/.gbp.conf.
 See /etc/git-buildpackage/gbp.conf for more detail.

--
Hideki Yamane <henrich@iijmio-mail.jp>