Re: fonts-cherrybomb_3.00-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hello Gürkan,

On Wed 20 May 2020 at 06:20AM +02, Gürkan Myczko wrote:

> I have read a few RFCs, I know the difference between should, may, can, must, and may.

We REJECT in this case because the problem can be inconvenient to fix
after acceptance, since the archive can be fussy about upstream version
numbers/tarball filenames and Policy has a number of rules about them
too.

Please ping when it's back in NEW and I can process.

--
Sean Whitton