Re: fonts-cherrybomb_3.00-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 06:20:42AM +0200, Gürkan Myczko wrote:
> Hi Sean
>
> I have read a few RFCs, I know the difference between should, may, can,
> must, and may.

Gürkan: Alas, the Policy doesn't use the standard -- and ubiquitous in
authoritative documents like this -- meaning of these words.  To the
chagrin of many readers.

> > On May 20, 2020, at 04:10, Sean Whitton <ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org> wrote:

    ^
Sean: I'm afraid this template is corrupted and includes invalid control
characters.  <FEFF> is never supposed to be placed anywhere but as the first
code point of a file (and preferably not anywhere but on Windows in UTF16
files only).

> > |   REJECT reasoning   |
> >
> > When you repack for DFSG reasons you should add a +dfsg suffix to the
> > upstream version number, or +ds if repacked for other reasons.

I've uploaded Gürkan's fixed version.

Meow!
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ in the beginning was the boot and root floppies and they were good.