fontforge status (python3-fontforge is in repo, build system change)

Hi list,

 I want to share current fontforge status

 - 20190801+dfsg-1 is in experimental, please try to build your font packages
   with python3-fontforge for python2 removal in bullseye. Then share its
   build status (failed, succeed, etc).

   https://tracker.debian.org/news/1078495/accepted-fontforge-120190801dfsg-1-source-all-amd64-into-experimental-experimental/

 - Upstream moves to cmake for its build system since 20190815, and package
   in experimental is 20190801. So we need to tweak its build setting again ;)
   I'll try to follow it after pushing new fontforge package to unstable.
   (Anyway before that, I want to hear build status with python3-fontforge).

   https://github.com/fontforge/fontforge/wiki/CMake-guide-for-FontForge

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.org/iijmio-mail.jp