O: mathematica-fonts

Hi!
There's mathematica-fonts which is an installer for non-free
non-distributable fonts for Mathematica.  Some time ago, I adopted and fixed
it -- but, trouble finding the mythical URL for new versions was more effort
that I was willing to spend.  Then yesterday, upon reading an
anti-open-source post by the upstream, I orphaned the package completely.

But, upstream responded, saying they were not intending to be hostile.
Thus, if someone would be willing to maintain the package, here it is.

Meow!
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Did ya know that typing "test -j8" instead of "ctest -j8"