Re: Team status: fonts-team (Fall 2019)

On 2019-11-13 5:10 a.m., Hideki Yamane wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Nov 2019 22:16:06 +0900
>
> Package: fonts-smc-rachana

I noticed you changed the tools/build.py script in this project to use
Python 3. I made similar changes, as I have forked this project for
other uses. I agree with changing the PY variable and the she-bang line.

However, I don't think you need to change the print statement, as it
already has parentheses. The tool 2to3 does say to put a second set of
them in, but I did not, and the font builds.

I don't think the extra parentheses breaks the build, just makes reading
the code a bit harder.

Bobby

--
Bobby de Vos