[fonts-ibm-plex] switching from OTF to TTF

Hi debian-fonts,

When packaging fonts-ibm-plex I decided to ship the OTF (PostScript)
version of the font instead of the TTF (CFF) version. This has been done
after pondering and comparing both the options:

https://github.com/IBM/plex/issues/198

Now I've got a report on a rendering issue on screen:

https://github.com/IBM/plex/issues/214

The OTF version lacks the powerful manual hints of the TTF version. I'm
thinking of switching from OTF to TTF. The change should be transparent
for the end user in most cases. The package has never been part of a
stable release.

Any thought on this?

Cheers,

Paride