New package fonts-sil-alkalami

Greetings,

At the request of Daniel Glassey I have been packaging the fonts
produced by SIL International. The latest font to be packaged is
Alkalami.

My package is already complete and uploaded to mentors.debian.net:
https://mentors.debian.net/package/fonts-sil-alkalami

The gbp repo has been updated and is at
https://salsa.debian.org/fonts-team/fonts-sil-alkalami.git

Would it be possible if someone from the font task force could review
the package and provide guidance if I made any mistakes?

Daniel Glassey will sponsor the package if Fabian Greffrath
does not do so first (which is what has been happening lately).

Thanks, Bobby
--
Bobby de Vos
bobby_devos@sil.org