Packaging a few fonts

Hello fonts team,

I would like to request some fonts for packaging and simultaneously to volunteer for doing it (with the appropriate mentoring), specifically

  - The [Fira family](https://github.com/mozilla/Fira) I see there are some things at https://salsa.debian.org/fonts-team/fonts-fira but it doesn't seem to be actually distributed (https://packages.debian.org/search?searchon=names&keywords=fonts-fira)
  - The [FiraGO family](https://github.com/bBoxType/FiraGO), its spiritual successor

Fira and Libertinus seem to be part of `texlive-fonts-extra`, but it might be nice to have separated packages. Is there a policy on this ?

Thanks for your attention, if this is not the right place to post, please let know :-)

Cheers,

Evpok