Re: uneven power for our team on Salsa

On Sat, Jun 16, 2018 at 03:26:12PM +0200, Fabian Greffrath wrote:
> I'd say all DDs should be owners (we have full access to Debian's
> infrastructure anyway), not sure about -guests, though.

There's one downside to marking people as "owner": they get mails about
people asking to join the Fonts Team, and similar administrative tasks as
well.  That's spam for a DD who's here for a drive-by contribution.

All DDs should be at least "master", though.  Same for any -guests whom you
as much as recognize, I guess.

Meow!
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀ There's an easy way to tell toy operating systems from real ones.
⣾⠁⢰⠒⠀⣿⡁ Just look at how their shipped fonts display U+1F52B, this makes