Question: Is there interest in any fonts hackathon/workshop sessions at DebCamp/DebConf

Hi everyone,

First time writing to the list, but I've been around a while.

I would like to gauge interest (and availability) for holding some sort of fonts hackathon or workshop at DebConf (or before) this year. Or more than one; I can think of some things worth working on, but there certainly may be others.

It's a long way off, of course, but perhaps thinking about it now would cultivate a larger turnout.

So, is there interest from others in arranging a hackathon/shop? If so, what would you want to do there?

Thanks,
Nate