Re: I would like to continue updating the fonts-sil-* packages

Hi Bobby,

Bobby de Vos <bobby_devos@sil.org> writes:

> Greetings,
>
> Last year I updated some of the font packages from SIL (packages that
> have a name in the form fonts-sil-*). I created a user on salsa (same
> username as on Alioth, that is, bdv-guest). I can clone the repo over
> ssh, but I cannot push any changes. Can I get write access to those repos?

I've added you to the team and now you should be able to push. For able
to push to team you should request to join the team. For fonts team you
need to go to following URL and request to join

https://salsa.debian.org/groups/fonts-team

Cheers,

--
Vasudev