Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] fontconfig author and WOFF

On 2017-08-07 15:06, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> Quoting Bobby de Vos (2017-08-07 16:31:18)
>> I don't feel like doing the second item unless there is consensus in
>> Debian. So I will do the (unlisted) fourth item which is not to ship
>> WOFF in Debian packages.
>
> Whoa, wait: I want fonts shipped and I want them kept together. But if I
> cannot have both, then I prefer the former over than none of them.
I can place the WOFF files (along with the .html and .css that need the
WOFF) in /usr/share/<package>/ since as you noted a while back that
documentation files should not rely on the existence of other files in
/usr/share/doc. However, that would contradict the fonts packaging
policy at https://wiki.debian.org/Fonts/PackagingPolicy

Cheers, Bobby

--
Bobby de Vos