Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] watch file syntax

Hi,

On Thu, 20 Jul 2017 14:40:16 -0600
Bobby de Vos <bobby_devos@sil.org> wrote:
> uscan warn: In debian/watch no matching files for watch line
>   https://github.com/silnrsi/font-awami/tags
> (?:.*?/)?v?(\d[\d.]*)\.tar\.xz debian uupdate

> I provided the comment out example so you can easily see what dh_make
> produces. What am I doing incorrectly?

 watch file version 4 supports abstract syntax for versions and archives.
 So I recommend to write it as below and run uscan --verbose

version=4

opts="pgpsigurlmangle=s%$%.asc%" \
https://github.com/silnrsi/@PACKAGE@/releases \
 /silnrsi/@PACKAGE@/releases/download/v@ANY_VERSION@/AwamiNastaliq@ANY_VERSION@@ARCHIVE_EXT@

 Note: I cannot find .asc file link from "tags" page, so changed to "releases"

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/org
 http://wiki.debian.org/HidekiYamane