Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] HELP: Re: Processing of fonts-sil-annapurna_1.202-2_amd64.changes

> Fabian, thank you for uploading this package. Is there something I
> should be doing differently with future packages so the ugly hack is not
> needed?

No, it was entirely my fault: I uploaded a package without the orig.tar.xz
tarball (because it was already at revision -2), then tried to cancel and
upload again using the same revision, which the archive software didn't
accept.

> On my dashboard [1] it mentions that there is an error since mentors has
> version 1.202-2 and 1.202-3 was just submitted. Should I delete the (now
> obsolete) package from mentors?

You may delete the package from mentors. Also, for packages that are
already maintained on Alioth, I never work with the data on mentors.

> Lintian [2] mentions out-of-date-standards-version. I don't understand
> why I don't see this warning when I build the package locally (On Ubuntu
> Xenial, with a sid pbuilder setup using pbuilder-dist).

Policy revision 4.0.0 has just been released and some packages have
already been uploaded with this standards version. So yes, technically
3.9.8 is out-dated but that's not really something to be worried about.

> Lintian (both online at [2] and my local pbuilder) report
> testsuite-autopkgtest-missing. What should I do about this item?

I don't think we need to establish a test suite for a fonts package. ;)

 - Fabian