Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] fonts-firacode backport

Le 18/05/2017 à 15:20, Fabian Greffrath a écrit :
Pierre Rudloff wrote:
I have been using fonts-firacode on Jessie for several months now and it
works correctly.
Would you have anything against including it in jessie-backports?

I don't think anyone really has anything against it. It is just that
someone would have to maintain such a backport (and I won't).

 - Fabian

I can help maintaining it if needed, since I will be using the backported package on a daily basis.