Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Greetings

Hi Bobby,

Quoting Bobby de Vos (2017-04-03 23:38:35)
> On 2017-03-31 04:16, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> > I am quite curious to learn more about your approach - especially
> > the part that you have succeeded in moving to Free tools.  Because -
> > apart from you making great fonts which is obviously great in itself
> > - that can serve as inspiration for other font makers.
>
> The build system we are using is smith located at
> https://github.com/silnrsi/smith
>
> Instructions for installing smith (either binary packages or from
> source) are at
> https://github.com/silnrsi/smith/blob/master/docs/smith/tool.asc

Thanks!

That tool is new to me.  And to Debian too, apparently - looking for it
at https://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/prospective which lists all
so-called RFP and ITP bugreport.

Could you please help start the process of getting that tool included in
Debian, by filing either an RFP or an ITP bugreport - short instruction
on how to do that here: https://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/#l1

Regards,

 - Jonas