Hi all, Forwarding mail sent by Philipe to selected Debian guys and fontforge upstream. A set of mails will be forwarded. Though I've not asked explicit permission I feel these mails should have been directed to team list in first place. (Sorry for not asking explicit permission) Philipe in future please Cc fonts team mailing list. We are all subscribed there.
--- Begin Message ---
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Christian PERRIER <email@example.com>
- Subject: New FontForge in Debian ?
- From: Philippe Cochy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 22:12:28 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>David (or Frank), Please could you clarify to Debian developers the actual status of FontForge, the real impact of the bug in ExpandStroke function, the chance of solving the bug 1747... (I defend the position to not distribute the new FontForge in Debian as long as the ExpenStroke function is not functioning as well as it does in the George William version.) Thank you :-) Regards, Philippe Cochy
Description: This is a digitally signed message part
--- End Message ---