Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] qtawesome font

[Keeping PICCA in CC as I'm not sure if he is subscribed to this
list. Dropped Jonas from Cc also set Reply-To to reflect the same]

Hello PICCA,

PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel <frederic-emmanuel.picca@synchrotron-soleil.fr>
writes:

> Hello,
>
> do not worry, I just download the .upstream .zip

I'm not worried :-). Just mentioned about Debian guidelines for
packaging ;-).

> I already looked at font-awesome so now I have a idea of the problem.

Great.

> Should I join the pkg-fonts team in order to do this package.

It would be good if you join the team and maintain the font under team.

> Are you using git. (I do not want to use svn).

Yes :-).