Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] fonts-cns11643_98.1+20150603-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi Thorsten,

I have uploaded a new version for fonts-cns11643 with English license.
Could you please review it again?

Regards,
$4

On Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 9:39 PM, Shih-Yuan Lee (FourDollars) <fourdollars@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Thorsten,

Sorry. It is my mistake.
I should remove the whole Disclaimer part after it changed the license.

Regards,
$4