[Pkg-fonts-devel] Adopting ttf-radisnoir

Hello,

I'd like to "adopt" the ttf-radisnoir package (orphaned, bug #661459). With "adopt" I mean move it to pkg-fonts and add me as uploader. :)

I converted all the past packages to git-buildpackage and fixed all the problems I've found. You can find the package at

    https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/users/gioele-guest/ttf-radisnoir.git/

Could you please check if everything is OK? I made very small commits to make the review easier. If everything is fine I will move it to the shared pkg-fonts git repo and ask for a sponsor.

Bye,

--
Gioele Barabucci <gioele@svario.it>