Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Update on fonts-android splitting

Le 31/10/2015 09:49, Vasudev Kamath a écrit :
Hi all,

I started working on packaging fonts-roboto from the upstream source
available on github ¹. I've prepared package in our git ². If any one
can have a look at the packaging and provide suggestions it would be
good.

Now coming to fonts-droid, which has now become RC buggy. I'm planning
to drop it right away. I would report bugs on all its reverse
dependencies.

reverse-depends from ubuntu-dev-tools shows below result for
fonts-droid.

Reverse-Recommends
* gnome-shell-pomodoro-data
* libgs9-common