Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Looking for a sponsor for my fonts-hack package

Quoting Paride Legovini (2015-09-04 15:53:06)
> Question: should I also include the woff2 fonts? If so, should they go
> in /usr/share/fonts/woff/ or /woff2/?

I suggest to skip WOFF2 for now too (in addition to ttf-web): You might
want to mention in README.Debian that those files are skipped due to no
perceived need for them, enouraging to file a bugreport it someone needs
them.

 - Jonas