Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Q: web-font directory -> /usr/share/fonts/web-fonts ?

Am Freitag, den 21.08.2015, 20:51 +0200 schrieb Hideki Yamane:
>  It's reasonable but it contains other format like eof, woff and web
> fonts
>  are used with css files that specifies those eof, woff and svg files
> as
>  stays same directory.

Does this mean that all these fonts in all these formats have to be
present at the same time or is it sufficient if only one set is
available?

If the latter is true, I am all with Vasudev and Jonas, i.e. install
them into subdirectories acording to their file format.

We have other fonts that are provided in different formats as well,
e.g. fonts-freefont, and we still install them into separate ttf/ or
opentype/ directories, respectively.

Cheers,

Fabian