Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Package for Fira Sans and Fira Mono

On Saturday 31 May 2014 11:34:59 Paul Wise wrote:
> The source can only be converted to a TrueType font using a
> proprietary program that only runs on Macs. This means that Fira is
> not suitable for Debian main and must be uploaded to Debian contrib
> instead.

They have now added the UFO files to the github repo.  I haven't updated the
package yet.  But it should now be good enough for Debian main, right?

* https://github.com/mozilla/Fira/issues/25#issuecomment-46699424
* https://github.com/mozilla/Fira/tree/master/source/UFO%20%28Beta%29

Regards,
Rüdiger