[Pkg-fonts-devel] Kanji Stroke Order Font V3.001 Released

I have uploaded a new version of the Kanji Stroke Order Font to

http://www.nihilist.org.uk

This is Version 3.001 of the Kanji Stroke Order Font. It contains 41
corrections and additions to Version 3.000. These are detailed in the
readme file.

Many thanks to those who provided corrections and suggestions. Further
corrections and suggestions are very welcome and I will put them in
the next version of the font.

If you would like me to remove you from this notification list then
please send me an email.

Tim Eyre