Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Has fonts-freefont 20120503-2 been uploaded?

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 9:01 AM, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
<thep@linux.thai.net> wrote:

> I checked out fonts-freefont with debcheckout this morning,
> and it tried to fetch from SVN, which no longer exists.

So, I have checked other font packages in my deb-src,
and found some others with similar problem:

- fonts-senamirmir-washra

  Although the experimental version (4.1-8) was uploaded
  with Vcs-* fields changed to git 9 months ago, the unstable
  version (4.1-6) still points to SVN, and fails debcheckout.

  Uploading the experimental version to unstable should fix this.
  But note a typo in Vcs-Browser field:

  http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?=pkg-fonts/fonts-senamirmir-washra.git;a=summary

  A 'p' is missing between '?' and '='. That is, it should be:

  http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-fonts/fonts-senamirmir-washra.git;a=summary

- fonts-migmix

  This one doesn't fail debcheckout, but it gets the packaging from
  SVN, which is in sync with unstable. So, it might not be a problem.
  However, another copy has been found under git, with newer
  upstream version imported. And the Vcs-* fields have not been
  changed to git yet. Probably, the maintainer is just waiting for
  something before putting it to unstable.

Regards,
-Thep.
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan