Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] How to handle multiple upstream in git-buildpackage

Hi Youhei,

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 9:38 AM, Youhei SASAKI <uwabami@gfd-dennou.org> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I plan my package "fonts-migmix" from team SVN repo to team Git repo.
> This package have multiple upstream sources:
>   migmix-1m, migmix-1p, migmix-2m, migmix-2p,
>   migu-1c, migu-1m, migu-1p, migu-2m
>
> Do you know how to handle multiple upstream in git-buildpackage?
> Or, Should I create new package, split separate packages?

The last time I checked, there was no multi-tarball support in
git-buildpackage. I myself maintain a multiple upstream source tarball
package called suckless-tools. I maintain it without using
git-buildpackage for the moment. Here is my work on the package [1] I
hope it will be of some help to you

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/suckless-tools.git;a=summary

Cheers,
--