Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] call for dropping ttf-kochi, ttf-sazanami, ttf-kochi-naga10

Hi,

 Thanks for your suggestion, it was intended but not happened.
 And far as I know, chromium has build-dependency to ttf-kochi, at least.
 But it should not prevent drop it, IMO. I'll post RM request if nothing
 to be wrong.

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/org