Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] current state and future of liberation-fonts

FWIW, I have prepared packages for fonts-liberation 2.00.1 in our GIT
repository in the "experimental" branch. Since release from version 2
onward lack the sans-narrow variant due to license incompatibilities, I
have forked the current v1 packaging to only include this variant. It is
intended to get installed as a supplement to the v2 package and can be
found in the "sans-narrow" branch.

While at it, the "master" branch contains fixes for multi-arch
installations and should probably get uploaded to unstable ASAP.

Cheers,
- Fabian