[Pkg-fonts-devel] Moving fonts-hanazono to git?

Quoting iwamatsu@alioth.debian.org (iwamatsu@alioth.debian.org):
> Author: iwamatsu
> Date: 2013-05-10 03:47:54 +0000 (Fri, 10 May 2013)
> New Revision: 5289
>
> Modified:
>    packages/fonts-hanazono/trunk/HanaMinA.ttf
>    packages/fonts-hanazono/trunk/HanaMinB.ttf
>    packages/fonts-hanazono/trunk/LICENSE.txt
>    packages/fonts-hanazono/trunk/README.txt
>    packages/fonts-hanazono/trunk/THANKS.txt
>    packages/fonts-hanazono/trunk/debian/changelog
> Log:
> Update to 20130222

Hello Iwamatsu-san,

I see you're actively working on fonts-hanazono, thanks a lot for your
work.

As we are in the process of slowly moving the SVN repositories to git,
I would like to take this opportunity to ask you if you'd be OK for
doing so for fonts-hanazono.

I now have developed the process to convert our SVN repositories
(based on http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/Git) and I can handle it for you.

Don't feel this as mandatory. If you're more comfortable with SVN
repositories, I (and other team members) will understand and respect
that and we can definitely handle two different VCS in the high number
of pkg-fonts packages we maintain among the team.

Many thanks in advance.