Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] GNU FreeFont 20120503 released

Am Donnerstag, den 10.05.2012, 20:34 +0200 schrieb Christian PERRIER:
> Actually, it seems that both of us chose the same day to work on
> ttf-freefont...which is now about to become fonts-freefont.

Indeed, what a coincidence. :)

> We actually managed to make a quite complete work and I think the
> package is roughly OK for uploading.
>
> Is that OK for you or did you plan to do other things?

>From the top of my forehead:

- Do we need compatibility symlinks in the ttf-freefont-* transitional
packages?
- I am not sure if enabling the test suite pulls in python as B-D?
- Isn't this the right time to drop the OTF flavour? There are only two
packages depending on it.

 - Fabian