[Pkg-fonts-devel] fonts-tuffy_20110822-1

Hi all,

although the argument between brtkr and upstream thatcher Ulrich was was fought out on our list seems not to have lead to any consensus, I'd like to get this package from my TODO list and upload the recent font version as released by its original upstream author.

The package is ready in SVN since Aug 2011:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-fonts/packages/fonts-tuffy

Please review and upload this one. I am not sure what to learn from the aforementioned argument/discussion apart from the fact that taking an open source package (although in the public-domain), hijacking its name and developing it further in a binary-only format and without tracking changes between individual versions is a bad idea.

 - Fabian