[Pkg-fonts-devel] RFS: fonts-lobstertwo/2.0-1 [ITP]

There were two issues with my package:
1. I repacked it to remove a spurious __MACOSX directory, but didn't
really provide any info or (functional) script to reproduce that. I've
now switched back to the original upstream layout (thus including that
directory).
2. I didn't actually download the package from upstream, as it's
currently not available on his website. (Instead, one can downloaded
from the Google Web Fonts mercurial repository.) I asked upstream to
provide a download option on his website; he did send me a zipball
(which I treat as my orig file), but hasn't yet updated his website as
to link to that zipball. Thus, the watch file is currently
dysfunctional. I've pinged upstream on that matter, but haven't received
any reply yet.

I hope the package is good enough for upload, though.

Regards
Bernhard

Bernhard Reiter, Sun Mar 25 00:51:59 UTC 2012: