[Pkg-fonts-devel] Switching Fontforge repo to git....

Quoting Daniel Kahn Gillmor (dkg@fifthhorseman.net):

> I'll try to clean it up and publish a new variant there once i've got it
> sorted out.  I'll send mail to the list when that's done so people can
> check it out.
>
> hopefully we'll be able to publish a snapshotted release based on
> upstream git by sometime next week.

Daniel, how is it going with the switch to git?

I was about to try preparing an upload of FontForge build against
libpgn15-dev (see Iwamatsu-san MBF....even if it seems that the switch
to a non-versioned libpgn-dev is currently debated on
debian-release)....then I suddenly remembered about this thread.