Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Fwd: fonts-pecita uploaded to mentors.debian.net

Le 11/02/2012 09:21, Paul Wise a écrit :
On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 3:56 PM, Maison en a Pecita wrote:
(...)
>  I am looking for the xxx of "dput xxx fonts-pecita_3.3-1_source.changes"?
Please commit your changes to SVN and then the Debian member who is
going to upload it (Christian?) will build a source and binary package
out of SVN and upload it.

If Christian/etc prefer that you prepare and upload the source package
somewhere, you can use mentors (...)
Paul,

I've commit the changes to SVN "fonts-pecita/branches/upstream/3.3" and I also put a package on mentors "http://mentors.debian.net/package/fonts-pecita";. I told my sponsor Christian Perrier. I'm embarrassed to have to send for Debian Developers an operation that I wrongly thought to be simple.

Thank you,
Philippe Cochy