Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] [announcement] Code2000 font switched license from shareware to GPLv3+FE || OFL

Dear Paul,

the replies I am getting to questions sent to the att.net email address - make it clear the person replying is not the person who made Code2000.ttf but rather some one dependent upon what he can find by google searches.  If I manage to  contact the real James Kass, as in the maker of Code2000 fonts I will post it here.

A number of other mailing list had this thread but I am not a member of them if you could contact them it would be appreciated.

Regards
John