Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] converting fontforge packaging repo to git

Quoting Daniel Kahn Gillmor (dkg@fifthhorseman.net):

> 	--dkg, the half-assed svn→git migrator

Thanks for that great work, Daniel. You probably had some of your
trouble because of *my* back-and-forth thigns in SVN, when I tried to
keep fontforge packaging alive recently...:-(

I'm not very good in working with very clean repos and, indeed, those
I work with are not always consistent from one to another..:-)

(some are svn-buildpackage-clean....some are not)

Converging towards a much cleaner git repo is a great step forward,
and even if it isn't as perfect as one would want, this is still a
great step forward..:-)