Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] Fonts from package misbehave in exported PDF

Am 28.08.2012 10:27, schrieb Norbert Preining:
OTOH, someone (definetly not me!) could go through the fonts (all, or only
ttf/otf) shipped in texlive-* and realted packages, or all fonts under
/usr/share/texmf/fonts and /usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/fonts/ and
check the fonts whether they are ok (don't ask me to define what means
ok!) and link those fonts into /usr/share/fonts which is crawled by
fontconfig.

Could you provide this specific symlink at least for the tex-gyre package?

 - Fabian