Re: [Pkg-fonts-devel] harfbuzz-devel - hb-view

Am 27.08.2012 12:02, schrieb Fabian Greffrath:
I think you mean separated from? IIRC before now harfbuzz was an
embedded code copy in both pango and Qt.
Yes, there was an embededd code copy, but it was old and unmaintained
code. Harfbuzz was developed further separately by Behdad:

But anyway, you are right and I slightly misread the commit. The internal copy of harfbuzz has been ripped out of pango which now relies on the external library which is developed separately.

 - Fabian