[Pkg-fonts-devel] ttf-dejavu and ttf-freefont maintenance

Hi all,

I've maintained the ttf-dejavu and ttf-freefont packages for the last few years and got to the
point where it makes no sense for me to continue this: my activity on the above packages dropped
to zero and I currently don't have the time and energy to spend time on Debian packages.

I prefere to be the one who contributed actively and on time rather than the one unresponsive
that needs to be contacted to get stuff fixed.

Today I got some bug reports from Fabian and I can't spend time on it right now:
anyone who can help?

I'd still like to contribute if I had the chance to, but I currently think it's not doable.

Thanx alot for your help
Davide