Quoting Daniel Kahn Gillmor (email@example.com
> On 01/20/2012 12:35 AM, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> > It seems that, thanks to dkg's fine work yesterday
> > evening|afternoon|this morning (pick your favourite timezone here), we
> > are ready to upload Fontforge today|tonight|this evening (pick your
> > favourite timezone here).
> > Objections? Daniel, do you plan to do it or should I?
> hrm, i'd still like to try to address the Expand Stroke crash (#656443),
> if that's possible. But if no suggestions or patches are forthcoming, i
> wouldn't object to someone else releasing it (i'm still not listed in
> uploaders, i think).
> it'd also be nice if we could resolve some of the other outstanding bugs
> at http://bugs.debian.org/fontforge
but maybe it's not a good idea to
> hold up an existing bugfix release based on that.